Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Music

Music. It makes the world go round. I stops those who are at the edge from going over. Or, it sends them over the edge. Music also affects the mood of the listener.


Have you ever noticed that?


I could be perfectly happy, getting along with my siblings or doing something with my friends then --WHAM-- a heavy rock song, like Sweating Bullets by Megadeath, I really like comes on. Next thing I now I'm irritated at everything and everybody. Things that my friends always did that annoyed me that I've managed to ignore become ten times worse, and I just want to be alone and be angry.


But then there's softer music, like Superman (It's Not Easy) by Five for Fighting, or something like that comes on. I start to feel down. I try to avoid those songs at all costs. It's good music but not fun.


Then there's the upbeat music that makes you want to jump around and sing to it. Like Take Me On by A-ha. There's a good song. I'm trying to figure out how to abduct it from my dad. I can't find his cd of A-ha. But I know he's got the music.


Anyway...


Play me out, Johnny!


*Leaves to a catchy upbeat piano tune*

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Sage! I have this music video on my blog if you want to see it. I also have some others if you want to listen to them.

    ReplyDelete