Friday, October 8, 2010

Sage... Your such a Card.

Hey everyone... Or no one... Whatever, I'm still gonna write. And there ain't nothing you can do about it... Ya, ya I know; "ain't" isn't a word. Ah, well. I won't use it again... But there ain't no promises.



So if your wondering about all these weird titles such as 'A Very "Sage" Blog', or 'Sage, your such a Card'. Well, it all has to do with my name; Sage Card. I know, its cheesy.



Well, anyway, for all those who care (and those who don't) I just finished dinner, and I came to a sudden realization. The second-born's are the luckiest. They get free combat training. Just picture it, a guy is walking down alley and a mugger tries to smash his head in with a bottle. The second-born guy jumps back, lightning fast, and turns around to run.



Of course, as soon as he was hit he'd fall on the ground crying like he was shot...



Wow... I just realized how very pointless this blog/post really is... Oh well, its fun to write.



Hey, you know what's cool? I just finished drawing the schematics for the school, ships and other buildings that are involved in my book. I'm writing two now. One I still haven't decided on a title, the other is one I'm writing with my friend. That's called Warrior at Fifteen. The one-with-no-title has four pages of notes... And thats just one characters background.



Speaking of background, I'm going to Desert Star Theatre in SLC. Now, you may ask, "What's Desert Star Theatre" Or "What does that have to do with backgrounds?" You may not. But the answers are such: Desert Star Theatre is a playhouse that does spoofs of several famous movies and series. The next answer is that I needed a way to get from books to drama... So I just made up a way.



I know, I know, I'm a dork/idiot/moron/what-ever-else-you-can-think-of-at-the-moment. But I don't care, this is a good way to work on my writing and a good ways to relieve stress. You can think whatever you want of this, if you don't like it, don't read it.



So, Card signing off. Until a later date earthlings.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sage! Cool! you can put a link to my blog if you want. It is fentonfamily2009.blogspot.com. I will put a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a nerd lil brother! I love you to death! XP I mock the pumpkins though....they deserve it!!!! Why....I'm just not sure yet......BUT THEY STILL DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see ya soon (and the best big sister ever!!!)
    love ya kiddo,
    shards

    ReplyDelete